Thursday, April 7, 2011

Drama in the halls

High school. i tell you. Better than middle school but still bad. There was drama today. Over someones TUMBLR post. Stupid right? right. A blog is like a freakin' DIARY. you have the free will to write whatever you please how ever you feel. I'm not taking sides. But seriously, she has the right to write whatever she wants on her blog. Don't take it to heart. And for the other. Maybe you shouldn't tell many about your blog if your putting certain peoples names or such in it. But with me, all i have to say is IDGAF. Got it?


Bee-Tee-Dubs. This drama at high school isn't with me. Just two other high schoolers that i talk to. I'm just stating if someone were to get mad at me about my blog, i really wouldn't care. Its high school .once its over. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment